Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: Queensland, Australia

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:43 am
Adam grinned, "That's so cool!" He touches the crystal and is suddenly flooded with information. "Woah..." He says, removing his hand quickly.

The grass starts growing and Rosie murmurs with a smile, "Cool." She looks back at Dylan and sees him watching her, "Oh, um. I'm just- Well..."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:47 am
"That's so cool." Dylan gets up and walks over to stand besides Rosie, watching the plant grow.

View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:12 pm
Richard grinned, then tilted his head curiously. "What?"

Starr landed in a tree next to the house, ears ringing from the loud music. She shifted back to a human, climbed down from the tree and walked into the house, sticking to the sides and searching for Silvana, Adam and Rosie.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:39 pm
Adam shakes it off (™️), "Nothing, I just, felt weird." He looks up at Richard, "I'm fine now though."

Rosie smiles and keeps looking at Dylan, "One time I touched this dying weed and all of a sudden it wasn't dead anymore. I wanted to see if I could do it with this grasshead." She looks back at it and the grass had grown almost 30 cm and is still growing, "Oh shit."

View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:42 pm
"Hmm... you can stop now Rosie." Dylan says.

Silvana drives back to the party, after dropping Veronica off at home. She pulls up on the curb, frustrated and confused.

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:45 pm
Starr turned and noticed Silvana arrive. She winced, unsure if she should let Silv see her.

Richard shrugged. "I've been able to do this since I was 7," he said. "My parents thought it was awesome."

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:48 pm
Adam smiles, "Understandable, it's pretty amazing."

Rosie gives a small laugh, "Yeahhh." She puts it down and quickly finds a knife and cuts off about 20cm of the grass, "Tadaaaa!"

View user profile

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm
Taking a deep breath, she gets out of her car, looking around. She's about to walk up to the front door when she sees a floating thread in front of her. That's strange..it looks like the same one from before, but brighter. Shaking her head and thinking to look more stuff up about heartstrings after this, she enters the house, putting an easy smile on her face.

Dylan chuckles, waving his hands for the cut grass. It starts to rise and whirl through the air.

(btw the grass hasn't actually moved, it's just an ~illusion~)

on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:59 pm
Starr felt her heart pound as the door opened, and she turned and stared at Silvana as she entered. With a panicked mumble, she pushed through the crowd, away from her.

Richard's face fell, setting into a grimace. "My brothers didn't think it was that cool."

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:27 pm
Adam's smile turns into a sympathetic one and he squeezes the taller boy's arm to comfort him.

Rosie giggles as she watches the grass dance, she places the grass head back on the windowsill. She leans on the bench next to Dylan, not noticing how close they were. (*wink wonk*)

View user profile

on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:39 am
Dylan goes to look at Rosie, freezing when he saw how close she was. Swallowing, he turns back to his illusion, not entirely sure what to do.

Silvana finds Dylan and Rosie, her smile becoming more forced when she saw their heartstrings. A vibrant red thread, tied to their third fingers. "...Hey, guys." She said after a few seconds, having realised she'd been staring.

on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:58 pm
Richard shrugged. "I didn't care what they thought, and after a while they stopped bugging me."

Starr hid in the bathroom, heart pounding. It stank of vomit in here, and she cringed.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm
Adam thinks for a moment and then internally cringes as he asks, "So, I know this is kinda cheesy, but uh, what are we?"

Rosie's gaze flicks from the grass illusion, to Dylan and then to Silvana quickly, her cheeks heating up. She waves with a smile, grateful that she had finally almost fully sobered up.

View user profile

on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:12 pm
"Oh, Silvana, I didn't think you'd be coming back to the party...is everything alright?" Dylan asks with a frown. Silvana nods, pressing her lips together.

He raises an eyebrow, clearly not believing her. "If...If you really want to know, I can explain later...just away from this party. I don't want people overhearing." Silvana bites her lip. "Hey! Actually, if you wanna leave, we could sleepover at my house."

on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm
"Whatever you feel comfortable with calling us," Richard replied. "I'm fine with any title."

Starr heard the music change to an upbeat song, and chose that moment to step out of the bathroom. Instantly she spotted Silvana and froze. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT WEEWOOWEEWOO DANGER

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:34 pm
Adam blushes and looks at the ground. "What about.... my boyfriend?" He whispers, just audible enough for Richard to hear.

Rosie looks at Silvana with concern but out of the corner of her eye she sees someone. She looks over and notices who it is immediately, "Starr?" she says accidentally, realising that she probably didn't want to be seen.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 pm
"Course, always."

Silvana smiles at Dylan, then stiffens at the mention of Starr, turning around and spotting her. "Starr! I...um, didn't think parties were your thing?"

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:51 pm
Starr froze like a deer in headlights. "Um- I- uh-"

Richard smiled. "That sounds good," he replied, just as softly as Adam.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm
Adam burns red but smiles widely, still staring at the ground, "Yeah."

Rosie notices the hospital gown and her Need-To-Help-Friend™️ instinct kicked in. "Dylan where's your room?" She asked, rushing over to Starr and placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. (she's getting clothes and stuff for her btw lol)

View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:23 pm
"Uhh, this way. I'll get Starr some clothes and she can change in the bathroom, I'm going to need to pack a bag for the sleepover anyways." Dylan gets up and leads them upstairs. "Starr, will you be coming over to Sil's with us?"

Silvana watches the trio go, wondering what to do. This doesn't last long, however, as Madelyn slides up next to her. "Hey Silv, I didn't know you were coming here, you should'a told us." she says with an easy smile, looking tipsy. "Uhh, thanks but I was just picking something up from Dylan. I should be going now, see you another time." Silvana quickly moves away from Madelyn, who frowns, but shakes her head and goes back to the party. Silvana goes outside to wait by her car, sending Dylan a text to let him know.

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm
Starr looked panicked, but turned to look at Dylan. "Um, I guess that would be better...?" She allowed Rosie and Dylan to lead her away to get her changed.

Richard, oblivious to what was happening inside, grinned, ears going slightly red. He wrapped his arms around Adam and laughs a bit. "Should we go back inside? I bet Rosie is wondering where the hell you are."

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:32 pm
Adam suddenly remembers he has a sister and nods, "Oh, yeah. We should probably do that." He steps back after Richard lets go of him and grabs his hand absentmindedly as he starts to head inside.

Rosie follows Dylan and they enter his room, her Need-To-Help-Friend™️ instinct pauses for a second as she looks around the room. She shakes her head to get back on task and walks over to Starr and Dylan, who are now by the dresser/wardrobe/wherever he keeps his clothes.

View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:35 pm
"The clothes will probably be a bit big on you, Starr." Dylan said, pulling out a shirt and trakkies. "The bathroom's through that door." He starts to pack his own set of clothes for the night at Sil's. "You wanna stop at your house on the way there, Rosie?"

Sil awkwardly scrolls through her phone, waiting for the others.

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:40 pm
Starr took the clothes, mumbling a 'thank you' and darting into the bathroom. Fear enveloped her, and she hurriedly searched the drawers for the razor. Getting a hold of it, she hesitated before chucking it on top of a cabinet that she couldn't reach. She changed into the clothes, not surprised when the shirt was dress-length.

Richard squeezed Adam's hand, following the shorter guy into the house.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Adam looked around for Rosie, smiling at Richard's hand squeeze.

Rosie looked around awkwardly and stuttered more than normal, "Um, yeah, if it isn't too much of a bother."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum