Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

Queensland, Australia

on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:44 pm
Starr looked at the mirror, ready for the first day of grade ten. It was four am; she wanted to leave before her family woke up. She quickly combed her curly-ass hair and shoved her shit into her pockets and bag. First steal money. She carefully opened the door, extremely thankful it didn't creak, unlike the other doors in her house. She crept downstairs and towards the kitchen.

No lights were on.

She sneaked into the kitchen and towards the money jar. Carefully, she popped it open, took a dollar, and closed it again.

Someone opened their door.

Starr panicked and froze, heart beating rapidly. She forced herself to move, to hide in the bathroom which, thank god, was connected to the kitchen. She sat on the toilet and waited.

"Starr, you bitch, why are you up?"

I could ask the same of you. "Going to the toilet."

There was a grunt from outside. "Why's the money jar on the bench?"

"It's always there," Starr retorted. "You just have a terrible memory."

Shit.

Her brother threw the door open and stormed over to her, grabbing her hair and throwing her onto the ground. "Why the fuck are you in your clothes?"

Starr groaned. "I sleep in my clothes."

Her brother snarled and kicked her. "Teach you not to sneak around at four am."

"Says you," Starr retorted, wriggling away from another kick.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

Re: Queensland, Australia

on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:42 pm
Rosemaris flipped the page and yawned. She put her glasses on her forehead and rubbed her eyes. Rosie clicked her phone on, checked the time and rolled her eyes. 'Guess it's going to be an all-nighter for me.' She placed her phone back on her nightstand and continued to read her book.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:40 am
wow ok I'll reply in a few minutes xD. Also, I must say, Tasmania is much more magical)

View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am
Silvana opens her window, swinging through it quietly. Turning around, she puts the flyscreen back on and locks it, which takes a few minutes in her drunken state. Quickly changing into her PJ's and wiping off her make-up, Silvana stumbles into bed, drifting off to sleep quickly.

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:48 pm
(I'm going to make it so that Starr already knows about her shapeshifting power, but not her mind-reading one yet)

Starr rolled away from another kick and leapt to her feet, heart pounding. "I won't let you fucking touch me," she spat at him, kicking the door shut and locking it.

Caden rolled his eyes. "Like you can stop me."

Starr smirked. "Watch me." Then she closed her eyes and concentrated, hard. She heard Caden gasp, and she smirked again, opening her eyes again. She was a lion. Starr let out a low growl, and paced towards Caden. "You don't want to touch me again," she snarled.

"Caden? What's going on in there?"

Aiden was knocking on the door, 'concerned' for his twin brother. Starr growled and half-turned towards the door, keeping Caden in her peripheral vision. "He's busy right now," she growled.

The door trembled as Aiden shook it. "Starr you bitch, let me in!"

"I think you'd faint if you saw me right now," she replied smoothly, watching as Caden lost colour in his face.

Aiden managed to unlock the door from the outside and barged through, only to freeze and stare at the lion in the middle of the bathroom.

Suddenly Starr felt tired and weak. She turned to stare in surprise at Caden, before she reverted back to her human form and fell to the ground, trembling.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:55 pm
Rosie continued to read her book, her eyes widened whenever something exciting happened and almost shut when something awkward or embarrassing happened. Time seemed to fly by and before she knew it, she'd finished. Rosie closed the book, and her eyes, and sighed. 'Better get some sleep.' she thought as she opened her eyes and put her book and glasses away. She slid under the blankets, turned off the lamp and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:56 pm
Silvana sleeps.

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:04 pm
Starr watched through half-closed eyes as Aiden and Caden closed in on her and started kicking her, giving her bruises and possibly scars. She started coughing and crying loudly. Eventually they stopped, and left the bathroom to leave her laying on the ground, shaking uncontrollably. She got to her feet and stumbled to her room, sides stinging. She looked in the mirror at her tear-stained cheeks, eyes red and puffy from crying in pain.

She looked across the room, at the knife laying there.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:06 pm
Rosie slept.

(omg hhhh)

View user profile

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:26 pm
Silvana after a few hours sleep(it can be like 7 now), she wakes, groaning as her hangover starts to kick in.

on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 pm
Starr was still staring at the knife, feeling impulses and urges to grab it, to slice her skin open, to harm herself. No, I've been clean for almost a year now.. she found herself walking over to the knife. Fucks sake what did I just say. She held the knife and stared at it, watching as the sunlight glinted off it and cast pretty lights on the walls. She rolled her jumper up and stared at her upper arm, already covered in scars. No one will notice, it's not like anyone cares about me anyway. Aiden and Caden have told me countless times I'm worthless and a mistake, and they're right. She gripped the knife tighter, then looked down at her wrists. Carefully, she lowered the knife towards her wrist and pressed against it, and drew it back towards her, slicing through the skin and causing red beads of blood to appear.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 pm
Rosemaris jolts awake at the sound of her alarm and groans. She pulls the blanket over her head and wishes for sleep. But unfortunately her mother comes in to wake her up.

"Rosieeeeeeee. It's time to get u-u-up." her mum says in a sing-song voice. Rosie groans and pulls the blaket down so her mother can see her disappointed gaze. 'No thank you' she signs. (she learnt it because it's easier then stuttering).

Scarlet sighs, "Well I guess Adam and Lori are going to eat all the chocolate chip pancakes then." Rosie's eyes light up and she leaps out of bed and darts downstairs to the kitchen. When she gets there she sees her siblings digging in to the pancakes. She quickly grabs a plate from the cupboard and takes three of the pancakes with a fork from the cutlery drawer. She sits next to her brother on the breakfast bar and starts wolfing them down.

Adam glances over at her, "Slow down Stell. You're gonna get a tummy ache." Rosie swallows her food, 'Whoops' she signed, smiling sheepishly. Her brother just chuckles and turns back to his pancakes.

Once she's done eating she rinses her plate and goes back upstairs to the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and washes her face before going to her room. She picks out a rose patched black crop-top , a pair of distressed denim shorts and 3/4 black leggings, as well as undergarments of course. She hurriedly changes and grabs a pair of white socks along with her boots that she also puts on. Rosie skips back to the bathroom and groans at her hair. She manages to find a brush to get rid of the knots then ties it so it's half up half down. She puts on some minor make-up before turning around and going back into her room to pack her bag. She puts her glasses in their case, grabs a new book to read and puts both of them in her bag. She slips her jacket on and sits down on her bed with her phone in hand and earphones in her ears. She starts watching an episode of her favourite show to pass the time before she has to leave to catch the bus.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:35 pm
Silvana drags herself out of bed, going downstairs to find everyine else awake. "Are you okay? You look terrible." Her mum says, pressing her hand against Silvana's forehead. She moves away, getting an aspirin and water. "Yeah, 'm fine." She mumbles, taking the painkiller and starting to make some toast.

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:56 pm
Starr stopped and watched the blood flow, smiling faintly. It looks nice. She added a few more cuts to her collection, when someone knocking at the front door made her freeze. She quickly wiped the knife on her arm, put it in a draw, then glanced around. She found the bandages and wrapped them around her arm before grabbing her school stuff and pulling the window open. Glancing around the room once more, she grabbed her phone, money and computer (and the chargers for the electronics) and swung her way out of the window, resting on the windowsill. She put everything into her bag then looked at the sky. What type of bird should I be today? She thought for a while then settled on a Noisy miner, because those birds were everywhere always. She quickly shifted while no-one was looking then flew off (how about either Rosemaris or Silvana were looking out the window and saw Starr shift or nah)

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:27 pm
Rosie checks the time and exits out of the Netflix app. She unplugs her phone from the charger and swings her backpack onto her back. She switches to Spotify and starts her favourite playlist. She meets her brother downstairs and they wave goodbye to their younger sister as they leave the house for their walk to the bus stop. Rosie takes one earphone out and taps her brother on the shoulder, 'What subjects do you have today?' she signs. Adam thinks for a moment then says, "I have English, Science, Maths and Art." She nods and puts the earphone back in. They reach the bus stop and she fiddles with her go-card as she waits, her brother doing the same.

Eventually the bus arrives and they get on together, the ride is short so they get to school quickly. Rosie doesn't want to leave her brother's side but she knows that he has his own group of friends. Adam looks over at her and sighs, "Stellie you can come and hang out with me and my friends if you want." Her face lights up and she nods eagerly, He smiles at her and extends his hand out, she takes it and follows him.

View user profile

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:37 pm
Silvana quickly eats her buttered toast and goes back upstairs, going over to her window to pull the blinds. Before she could, however, she sees a young girl, around her age, exit the house down the street, and morph into a bird. Gaping, she takes a few seconds to shake herself, and pull the blinds down, changing and getting ready.

on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:45 pm
Starr felt a gaze on her back but ignored it. I'm imagining things, she told herself, flying quickly towards the school. She'd memorised her flight path before, so she knew exactly where to go. Her wings caught in a breeze and she let them relax as she soared above everyone, flapping her wings every now and then to stay up high, away from everyone.

Sent from Topic'it App

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:23 pm
Adam waves at his friends and squeezes Rosie's hand for courage. She smiles at him and gives a short wave as they approach the group. "Hey Adam." Mason says, he then gestures to Rosie, "Um, who's this?"

"Oh this is my sister Rosie." Adam replies, practically beaming. Rosie smiles and signs 'Hello' which is simply a wave.

Mason waves back, "How old are you Rosie?" She thinks for a second and then signs back with '16' mouthing the word as well. Mason tilts his head to the side in confusion and looks over to Adam, "What was that?"

Adam, used to seeing Rosie sign suddenly realises that the others aren't, "Oh um..." he looks over at her and she gives him a small nod of approval, "You see, Rosie has a really bad stutter and that makes it difficult for her to talk so she learnt Auslan so she doesn't have to."

"That's pretty cool." Mason says giving Rosie a small smile. She smiles back, glad that he had a positive reaction and didn't think she was weird.

View user profile

on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 am
Once she's ready, she walks to school, which is only a five minute walk, and sees Adam and Mason with a girl who seems to be around her age. "How's it going, my dudes?" She says, announcing her presence as she walks up confidently beside the newer face. "Who's this?"

on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:10 pm
Starr landed nearby the school and glanced around, swiftly turning back into a human. She pulled her hoodie over her head, gripped her backpack straps and walked into the school, head down. She saw the big popular group, and swerved away, stuffing her hands in her hoodie pockets. Walking quickly, she tried to avoid everyone.

No such luck.

Someone grabbed her by the back of her hoodie and lifted her easily. "What are you tryna do, punk?"

Starr kicked her legs in the air in a desperate attempt to free herself. "Trying to... get to class!"

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 pm
Rosie turns to the new girl and signs, 'Hello, my name is Rosie. I am Adam's sister.' She smiles and glances at Adam and then back to the girl. She then sees a girl getting bullied and sighs angrily. She tugs at her brother's shirt and points at her. 'We should help.' she signs quickly. Adam looks over and then looks at his friends. Mason shrugs and looks at everyone else.

View user profile

on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm
Silvana blinks, the gestures making no sense to her. But she does notice the girl getting bullied along with the others. It takes a few moments, but she recongises this girl. So she hurries over, making her features agressive. "I don't know what you think she's done to you to deserve you treating her like this, but you need to stop it. Right. Now.

on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:37 am
Starr looked up with shock as the bully dropped her. She scrambled backwards, eyes wide as she watched the "popular" group stormed over and started acting snarky to the bully. With terror in his eyes, the bully fled.

With a start, Starr realised the "popular" kids had started looking at her. She stood swiftly and brushed dirt off, then grabbed her bag and went to move.

"Wait, what's your name?" One of them asked.

Starr paused. "I- my name is Starr," she said, turning around. "With a double r." She forced a sheepish grin.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:50 pm
Rosie smiles and waves at Starr, and instead of introducing herself with sign language, she elbows her brother. "Oh um, this is my sister Rosie." Adam says, gesturing to her, "My name's Adam by the way."

View user profile

on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:56 pm
Silvana stares at Starr, thinking hard. "You're the bird girl I saw earlier!" She says all of a sudden, eyes flicking to her heartstring. Eyes widening as she realized that the string ended a few feet in front of her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum