Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

Re: ShadeClan camp

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:16 pm
Opalstone smiled. "Get up and have something to eat, then meet me in the forest just outside camp."

Sorrelsnow grunted and shrugged. "Your fault if you get hungry while we're out."

Hazelspring purred with amusement and dug into her dove, hungry.

Sootpaw sat next to Hazelspring and tucked into his mouse, purring with delight.

Tigerberry shifted slightly, praying to StarClan she didn't wake her kits. At only three moons old, they sure were squeaky!

Quailfern woke and stretched, yawning. He shook himself, gave his fur a quick lick, then hopped up and headed into the clearing. He grabbed a squirrel for Tigerberry and headed for the nursery. Poking his head in, he purred when he saw his mate awake. "Morning," he whispered around the mouthful of squirrel.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm
Aspenpaw: Aftrr a few minutes, I'm done eating the mouse, and I push the pile of bones aside. "Let's go."

Owlstar: I get up, deciding to check on the nursery next.

Foxfall: "We can take Fawnpaw. You wanna wake her up?" I ask.

View user profile

on Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:29 pm
Emberbriar smiles at the two and decides to go and check up on the rest of the camp.

Juniperbee nods "Sure." He goes over to the apprentice den and looks for her.

"Okay." Beetlepaw says, they walk over to the fresh kill pile and pick up something small. They start eating quickly so they can get to work.

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 pm
(I STARTED A NEW PAGE YESSSSS)
Opalstone trotted over to the entrance of camp, glanced back swiftly, then left. (When Beetlepaw is finished eating, move to the forest)

Tigerberry purred with delight. "I was worried I'd have to wake the kits to get any food!" She murmured, taking the squirrel from Quailfern and digging in.

Quailfern let out a small purr of amusement. "Don't worry, I'm here to save the day."

Sootpaw finished the mouse and buried the bones, glancing over at Hazelspring. "Hurry up!" He purred.

Hazelspring snorted and swatted at her apprentice, missing by a hair. "Get more patience," she retorted, purring.

Sorrelsnow side-eyed Aspenpaw. "I decide when we go," she muttered under her breath, too quiet for anyone to hear it. She hopped to her paws and flicked her tail, leading the way out of the camp

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:37 am
Aspenpaw: I follow her out of the camp, waving my tail.

Owlstar: Ducking low, I enter the nursery, looking around to see the two queens. "Tigerberry. Quailfern." I add, greeting them. "The kits are going well?" I flick my ears as I hear Lavenderpool murmur a greeting to me. She looks heavy with her fourth litter.

Foxfall: I wait outside, spotting a hunting patrol returning. "You two are turning out to be great hunters." I tell Scarletpaw and Honeypaw.

Maplewing: I put my prey on the pile. "Alright you two, take your prey to the elders and queens. Your mother might like this squirrel, Scarletpaw."

Scarletpaw: I nod, still awkwardly holding my prey up, as I hurry over to the nursery.

Fawnpaw: I'm awake, and as Juniperbee approaches, I sit up. "'Morning Juniperbee, does Ivytail want me?"

View user profile

on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:35 pm
Emberbriar surveys the camp.

Honeypaw dips her head in appreciation to Foxfall and happily walks over to the elder's den, they all loved her because she constantly visited them.

Juniperbee shakes his head, "Nope, Foxfall and I are going on border patrol and wanted you to join us.

Beetlepaw takes another bite of their food and trots out of the camp, excited about what will happen today.

on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:01 pm
Tigerberry purred and nodded. "They're a pawful, but I love them."

Quailfern glanced over at Owlstar and nodded in greeting, a purr rumbling deep in his throat. "Agreed. I almost can't wait until they're apprentices, but then I'll wish them to be kits again!"

Hazelspring led the way out of camp, Sootpaw following close behind.

(now to decide which cats I'll kill, maybe one or two of the five kits Tigerberry and Quailfern have and someone else... maybe one of Sorrelsnow's and Hazelspring's littermates, or their father. HMMM)

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:58 pm
Owlstar: I purr, then turn to Lavenderpool. "I'll get Opalstone to take a look at you soon, you look like you're about to burst!" Lavenderpool laughs.

Foxfall: I flick my tail, waiting.

Maplewing: I watch them go

Scarletpaw: I enter the nursery, trotting over to my mum. Lavenderpool grins. "Great job! You're turning out to be quite the hunter." I beam from the praise (should we still have her be a little shit or maybe not)

Fawnpaw: "Okay." I go out to Foxfall. "Ready when you are."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum