Admin
View user profile

Re: School Building

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:11 pm
they're all in cl(ass)

View user profile

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Kat chuckles and nods as she wipes away her tears, hopefully for the final time today. "Thanks Jack by the way." she looks around, "We should probably go to class."

They're both in classsssss

View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:48 pm
Jack nodded guiltily. "Yeah, we don't want to be yelled at for being late-" the final bell rang and he froze. "Too late," he ran over to his bag and yanked it over his shoulder. "Hurry!"

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:53 pm
I bounce along the halls, Ivori a few steps behind me. "Calm down, it's just a group." He laughs.

Aaron yawns. "Where was the GS group again?"

View user profile

on Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:56 pm
Kat walks beside Jack, "Thanks again for sitting and talking with me."

Dan shrugs, "I dunno but Ami probably does."

Bailey sees Dan, Aaron, Ami and Ivori and walks up to them. "Hey guys." she greets with a smile.

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:59 am
Jack grinned at Kat. "No problem," he said.

Alexia ran up to the group. "Hey!" She panted. "Who's looking forward to the GS group?"

"Me!" Manuelita's hand shot up and all my characters grinned.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:50 pm
"Me" Aaron, Ivori and I said. "We should get going to the group. Follow me." Aaron and Ivori follow me down the hall to the group room.

View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm
Kat spots the others and suddenly stops. "I- I don't know what to tell them." she says anxiously.

Dan sees Kat out of the corner of his eye and turns to look at her. After noticing how she's acting he turns back as if he saw nothing.

Bailey grins, "I am. I can't believe that I've been here for so long and never noticed it."

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:58 pm
Jack shrugged. "Tell them whatever. If they're prying too much, let me know or something, like poke me. I'll get them to stop. Okay?"

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:59 pm
I spot the others and beckon to them excitedly. "C'mon, this is the GS room."

View user profile

on Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:07 pm
Kat relaxes her tensed body and begins walking over to Ami. She smiles warmly, "Thanks again again." and then smirks, "Bro."

Dan follows Ami excitedly

Bailey puts her hands into her pockets and nervously bites her lip.

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:39 am
Jack smirked something identical right back at Kat then followed the group into the room.

Alexia glanced around the room briefly before her eyes landed on the seats. "Back rows!" She darted forwards and quickly got to the row closest to the back wall.

Manuelita whistled. "We must be early, the back rows are free. Either that-" she darted over to join Alexia "-or everyone else is late."

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:32 pm
I sit on the second row, putting my feet up onto the desk and leaning back. Ivori sits next to me. "Most are probably running late, I would guess."

Aaron sits at the back row.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:37 pm
Kat finds a seat by the back away from the others, despite feeling more positive about the situation. She sits down and hopes that Jack sits next to her.

Dan sits next to Aaron and gives Kat a comforting smile.

Bailey goes to the row in front of them and sits in the chair backwards to join in on their conversation.

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:43 pm
Jack sat next to Kat and laughed at someone's joke.

Manuelita snorted with amusement. "What the hell," they giggled. "That was amazing."

Alexia grinned. "Glad you liked it!"

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:47 pm
A few more students enter the room over the next few minutes, most of them I know. I sit up and start talking to them.

Ivori joins in the conversation with the newcomers.

Aaron doesn't really look at the new students, just happy to talk with Dan.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:53 pm
Kat gave a small chuckle but mostly just kept to herself. She looks up at the newcomers, and sees Ami mingling with them. She looks back at Jack and sees that he's conversing with the others so she gets up and walks over to Ami.

Dan smiles at Aaron but his attention gets diverted to a boy sitting a row away from them. The boy in question keeps turning his head and looking at him and Aaron. Dan catches his eye and the boy looks away, blushing. Dan smirks and turns to whisper in Aaron's ear, "You see that boy over there?" he points, "He's totally checking you out."

Bailey turns and sits properly in her chair as more people come in but stays involved in the conversation. She notices Dan and Aaron and leans in closer to them, "What's up?"

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:02 pm
Jack overheard Dan and snorted. "Well he better stay away because that's not happening." With a wave to the guy in the corner, Jack turned as the leader of the group walked in. It was easy to tell she was the leader because she wore all rainbow, and tags with her name and pronouns.

Manuelita shut up and stared at the leader of the group, mind going into overdrive. HOLY DAMN SHE'S HOT.

Alexia caught herself staring at Ivori longer than socially acceptable and turned away, blushing. Instead she looked up at the group leader and grinned. "It's starting!" She whispered.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:09 pm
I turn to the group leader and grin, saying hello.

Aaron's eyes widens as he looks at the boy in question. "Please tell me you're joking." He says, leaning his head on Dan's shoulder.

Ivori feels someone look at her and turns around to see Alexia turning away. Confused, she turns back around.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:37 pm
Kat reluctantly steps back, talking to Ami while she's interacting with the leader would feel like she's interrupting something. She sighs and goes to sit down.

Dan chuckles and kisses Aaron on his head. "Hopefully he takes the hint that we're together." he whispers with a chuckle.

Bailey laughs and turns to the leader of the group. She immediately blushes and stares at the ground, 'Oh my god why does she have to be hot.'

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:46 pm
"Hello my fellow queers, I'm the leader of the GS group and today will be introductions. If you're uncertain of what you should identify as, that's completely fine, too!" The leader said with a grin and a hairflick. "I'll start. My name is Krysta, I'm turning 18 in a week and I use she/her pronouns. My favourite animal is a dog!"

Jack stood. "My name is Jack, I'm a transguy and pansexual panromantic. My pronouns are he/him, I'm 16 years old and my favourite animal is a cat."

Manuelita didn't bother standing as they started to speak. "Howdy, my name is Manuelita, I'm agender, asexual panromantic and I'm 18 already. My pronouns are they/them and cats are freaking adorable."

Alexia hesitated before speaking. "Hi everyone, I'm Alexia, I'm a transgirl and bisexual panromantic. I'm 17 and my pronouns are she/her, and I fricking love turtles."

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:57 pm
I'm already standing, so I turn to the others sitting down. "Hi, I'm Amitalo Velázquez-Tamayo, although you can all call me Ami. I'm a cis women, pansexual and homoromantic. Pronouns are she/her and I recently turned 17. And my favourite animals are foxes." I give another smile, then sit down.

"My name is Ivori, I'm a genderfluid, demisexual demiromantic. I also have recently turned 17, and my pronouns are currently she/her. And I love birds."

Aaron stays silent, wanting until others have gone to share.

View user profile

on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:08 pm
Kat decides to stand up and says, "I'm Katarzyna but I prefer Kat. I am 16 which I know is hard to believe because of my height. I am a cis girl and I am a biromantic asexual." she pauses, "Oh and my favourite animal is a Capybara, or a Wasserschwein, which is Capybara in german." she then sits down.

Dan sees that Aaron doesn't really want to stand so he stands himself, "Hey I'm Dan, I'm a cis male 18 year-old and I'm pan. Also my favourite animal is a dog." He then sits down and squeezes Aaron's hand.

"Fuck it." Bailey mumbles under her breath as she stands up, "Heyo I'm Bailey. I'm 17 and a cis female, but I honestly don't mind what pronouns you use for me. I am demiromantic and pansexual. I love axolotls and the main reason I'm here is because of my dads." She sits down, hoping she didn't share too much.

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:16 am
Jack grinned comfortingly over at Bailey as others stood and introduced themselves.

Alexia watched everyone else in the room and was disappointed to find there was only one other transgirl. She listened to the leader tell everyone to talk among each other, then stood and headed toward the trans girl. "Hi!" She said, sitting next to her,

Manuelita turned and started talking to their friends, grinning and laughing.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:58 pm
I say goodbye to the group I was talking to, then walk over to Kat, leaning down behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

Ivori keeps talking to the group, glancing back to Alexia every so often without realizing it.

Aaron glues himself to Dan.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum