Go down
Admin
View user profile

Re: School Building

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:57 pm
"Let's sleep." I say, closing my laptop and putting it away.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:59 pm
"Okay." Kat says, lying down and trying to stifle a yawn.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 pm
I slip under the covers, yawning again. (Timeskip?)

View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 pm
Kat lies next to Ami and lets out a yawn. She turns on her side so she's facing away and feels her eyelids drooping as she says, "Good night Ami." before suddenly falling asleep. (she super tired lol. also, sure)

View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm
(yeet finally)

Jack woke up suddenly, sweating profusely. He'd dreamt about his 'mother' finding him and dragging him back to the abusive household... shaking his head, Jack got up and went downstairs. It was 5:30 AM.

Manuelita woke and dressed quickly, carefully making sure the binder was comfortable. They slipped into a black shirt with the words 'No Gender? No Problem' on it, and put a black hoodie over the top. Trakkies and sneakers followed, and a quick brush of the hair. They went to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Alexia sat bolt upright, heart pounding. She glanced around, disturbed at how silent everything was. This is.. odd.. She got up and carefully opened the door. Every light was off. What the fuck happened. Something creaked and Alexia shut the door quickly and shot under the bed, trembling.

(scawy)

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:37 pm
I subconsciously register that my alarm is going off. I groan, cheeks warming when I realize I'm spooning Kat.

Aaron wakes and gets up, starting to get ready for school.

Ivori has already gotten up and been on a run, not bothering to invite Ami, as she knew she'd turn it down.

View user profile

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:41 pm
Kat is still asleep and ignores the alarm.

Dan hears his alarm and groans. He pushes the off button on his phone and sighs loudly before getting out of bed to go eat breakfast.

Bailey turns off her alarm, rubs her eyes and gets out of bed. She reaches the kitchen and sees her brother sitting at the breakfast bar eating a poptart (i love poptarts so much omg). She grabs a pack from the box and puts them into the toaster, waiting for them to pop out.

on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:46 pm
Jack opened the fridge and stared at it, seeing macaroni and cheese in there with a note. 'Left for work really early, we had this for dinner last night and I saved some for you. Enjoy! -Mum' Jack smiled. My friend's mum is a shitton better than my 'mum'. He took it out of the fridge and put it in a bowl, then put it in the microwave.

Manuelita whipped a few pancakes together real quick and sat at the kitchen bench to eat. They glanced at the clock. 5:35 AM.

(yoo why is everyone up super early lmao)

Alexia lay under her bed, trembling. She heard a thud from outside her room and froze all over, breath catching in her throat. Someone's out there. She listened for a bit longer, then remembered she had her phone charging under her bed. She snatched at it and texted the group chat 'Fucking fuck there's someone in my house fuck fuck'

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:58 pm
"Kat" I whisper, moving so I can stop my alarm.

Aaron starts to pack his school bag and heads out into the kitchen for breakfast.

Ivori pulls out her phone.

I-Vore-You: Wait! Really?! I'll call the police, what's your address?!

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:04 pm
Kat slowly wakes up and opens her eyes slightly. She then groans and quickly pulls the blanket over her head.

Dan checks the groupchat and freaks out.

DanTheMan: Oh shit. Just stay calm and try not to make any noise, you will be okay.

Bailey grabs her poptarts once they're done and quickly finishes them. She calls out, "I'm showering!" to her brother as she walks back to her room.

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:07 pm
Manuelita glanced at their phone, away again, then did a double take. 'Holy shit. Try and stay calm. Do NOT make any noise.'

'Fuck, Alexia, calm down. Breathe. I'll see if I can get out before my friend and his parents wake up and get over to yours' Jack texted, heart pounding. Damn fuck cuntass trying to scare Alexia who do you think you are-

Alexia texted her address to the group chat, then her breath caught in her throat when she heard a click from outside. She frantically texted 'HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK THEY HAVE A GUN'.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:13 pm
"C'mon Kat, you needa get up." I say, smiling.

Aaron gets through an awkward breakfast with his parents.

Ivori starts to pace, as she dials the police, and glances back at the chat. Eyes widening, she hurriedly fills tells them everything she can to help.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:19 pm
Kat turns around and lifts the blanket up so just her eyes are peering though. "Whyyyyyyyy." she groans, "Gimme five more hours and I'll be set."

Dan quickly eats his breakfast and gets ready for school, taking his phone off silent and checking it every couple of seconds.

Bailey picks out an olive green tank top with a gold outline of a sun and grey jeans with the ends rolled. She showers and brushes her teeth before getting changed.

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:23 pm
Manuelita grimaced at the news. 'I'll be there as soon as possible,' they texted. 'Stay calm'. They quickly finished the pancakes, dumped the stuff in the sink and sped out the door.

Jack quickly packed all his stuff and left, not before leaving a note explaining he'd left early because a friend was in trouble. 'I'm on my way.'

Alexia froze as the door opened. "Wakey wakey~!" the intruder called, in a sing-song voice. "Let you be the first gun victim."
She quickly texted everyone 'theyre in my room fuck what do i do help'

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:30 pm
I snort, throwing the covers off of her. "Get up and you can have some of mama's omlets."

Aaron leaves the house, forgetting his phone is on silent, and walks towards the bus stop.

I-Vore-You: The police are on their way, sit tight.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 pm
Kat groans then sits up and gets excited, "Food?"

Dan finishes getting ready for school and walks to his bus stop listening to music.

Bailey puts on her beanie and denim jacket after putting on a little bit of concealer. She packs her bag, grabs her earphones, her phone and puts a piece of chewing gum into her mouth before and saying goodbye to her brother and leaving the house.

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:41 pm
Alexia didn't know how far away the police were but she stayed silent the entire time, heart pounding. I'm sure the intruder can hear me, she thought, attempting to breathe quietly. The intruder stood next to the bed and Alexia scrambled backwards, pulling two suitcases down beside her and curling up, phone in hand. She made sure the damn thing was on silent, and stared at the feet of the intruder.

Jack ran to one of the earliest busses. "You going near (Alexia's address)?" He asked, and when the bus driver nodded, Jack boarded, tapped his go-Card and found a seat near the back door.

Manuelita hesitated in the hallway, went back in and grabbed their kitchen knife, carefully slipping it into their bag and then running back out the door. Probably not safe running with a knife but i don't give a fuck at this moment.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:46 pm
I grin. "Yep, now get your ass in gear make this whole town disappear up, don't want to be late to school."

Aaron waits for the bus.

Ivori goes to her bus stop

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:49 pm
Kat giggles and hops out of bed, following Ami downstairs for breakfast.

Dan waits for his bus and hopes that Alexia will be okay.

Bailey sees the bus arrive and hops on, tapping her go card. She walks down the bus and spots Jack, she smiles and sits down next to him.

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:51 pm
Jack waved awkwardly. "Hey. This is randomish but Alexia's house has been broken into so that's where I'm headed."

Manuelita ran towards the nearby taxi area and waved one down. "(Alexia's address) please, fast as possible!" They requested, handing half of what they thought the pay would be.

Alexia watched the intruder bend down and quickly turned her phone off, pressing herself as close to the ground as possible.

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:57 pm
I pass Sofia and Elisenda on the way to the kitchen, who stop talking the moment they notice us, stifling giggles.

Aaron and Ivori watching dor their busses.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:01 pm
Kat blushes but continues walking except with her head down.

Dan gets on his bus and sits down, still freaking out.

Bailey's eyes widen, "Holy shit, um. I'll go with you then."

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm
Jack nodded and stared straight ahead. "I hope she's okay."

Manuelita sat down and put the bag carefully down on the seat next to them and watched as the taxi driver drove off. They looked out the window, then back down at their phone. 'Alexia, I'm on my way, I don't know how long I'll be but I am going to be there.'

Alexia stifled a scream as the intruder moved the suitcases and spotted Alexia. "There you are, you little bitch!" He said, venom dripping from his voice. He yanked Alexia out from under the bed, held her against the wall and pressed the gun to her head.
Instinct kicked in and Alexia swung her leg forward and into the intruder's nuts. He hollered and dropped the gun, fury lighting in his eyes. He made a grab at Alexia's arm, but she twisted away, slapped his face and ran out the door and into her parent's room. SHITFUCK THEY LEFT EARLY FOR WORK!

pLaNcE fOr DaYs
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:11 pm
I sit and start to eat, finally checking my phone. I drop my fork, gaping. Then i start to text quickly. 'I wouldn't recommend going into Alexia's house, guys. Get out as soon as you have the chance.'

They on their buses.

View user profile

on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm
Kat stops eating and looks over at Ami, "What is it?"

Dan frets.

Bailey takes out her earphones, puts them away and nods in agreement, "I hope so too."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum