Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

Re: Castle Of Lions

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:41 pm
Kae nodded over at Bambi. "Yeah, it really is." They looked out the window and sighed. "Hey, Allura, could we visit Spain quickly? I-I wanna see my family again. Quickly."
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm
Allura looked at Kae with a stern, but sad gaze. "I am afraid we do not have the time, we need to find the Blue and Black lions, along with their Paladins. The Blue lion is not on Earth. I am sorry Kae, although it has only been an Earth week, we have wasted far too much time." Allura turns back to the controls with finality.

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm
Kae glared over at Allura but remained silent for a while. "Can we visit sometime?" They mumbled, just loud enough for Allura to hear
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:03 pm
Bambi looks at Kae understandingly, she's only been on the ship for about 10 minutes but she already misses her family.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:13 pm
Allura's shoulders sag as she opens a wormhole. "We will see"
Ty looks at Kae with empathy, when she suddenly remembers. "Fuck, I didn't say goodbye"

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 pm
Kae glanced over at Ty sharply. "Neither did I!" She grumbled. "I was shot into space randomly. I never said goodbye to my parents, and they don't know what happened to me, much like you two." Kae shook themself and stood up. "I'm going to my room."
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:18 pm
Bambi was hit with that realisation but quickly pushed that thought away. She stepped up to the princess and tried to meet her eyes, "Hey, don't blame this on yourself. We may have only just met but it seems like you're trying your best."

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm
Allura met Bambi's gaze briefly. "Thank you." Allura hated how raw and full of emotion her voice sounded, she cleared her throat. "The planet up ahead has the blue lion, so" She stops as the ship detects another ship and she scowled. "Galra."

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:25 pm
Kae stopped and whipped their head around. "Damnit! They follow us everywhere! I'll get Verde." They ran for Verde's hangar and climbed in. "Okay, let's go." Let's go kick some Galra ass.
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm
"Oh dear." Bambi ran over to Sunny's hangar and spotted some kind of yellow and white armour. She grabbed it and quickly changed after Sunny let her in. "Um, how exactly do I...." her words trail off as that same sound and feeling washed over her again, "Nevermind!"

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:34 pm
"Paladins, we can not simply go in there without a plan of attack." Allura said over the comms, annoyance seeping into her voice. "And...Well, I have never seen a Galra ship built like this, I do not know what they're capable of. Be cautionous." Ty was pulling on her own armour, listening to Allura intently. "Copy that, Princess."

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Kae nodded. "Understood." They guided Verde out of her hangar and approached the ship carefully. "What do you want us to do, Allura?"
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:41 pm
Bambi followed Kae once she got out of her hangar. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, "Sorry Allura, didn't mean to be a bother. But what is our plan?"

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:47 pm
Allura was about to speak, but the comm system was now showing a dark, masked figure. "Greetings, My ship scanners tell me that you have 4 lions aboard your ship, do you have their paladins with you?" Said the masked figure.
Ty looked at the figure in confusion. "Allura, what's going on?"
Allura had crossed her arms, a heavy scowl on her face. "I'm not about to hand the lions and paladins over to the Galra Empire, and-"
She was cut off as the masked man spoke again. "We have someone down there already who has bonded with the Blue lion, along with one of our Marmorites. If you would like to do so, you are welcome to meet them down on the planet."

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 pm
Kae's eyes shot right open. "The Blue Paladin is down there? What?!" They cursed in Spanish. "Yes, going down and meeting them would be nice." Then they frowned. "Wait, what's a Marmorite?"

Last edited by AgenderSickOfShit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad wording)
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 pm
'Why would a paladin be with Galra? This seems suspicious but I guess it isn't up to me.' Bambi thought, still slightly confused about the whole situation. She waited for Allura's reply, also curious about the Mamorites that the masked figure speaks of.

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:58 pm
Ty was piloting her lion down to the planet when the masked man answered.
"The Blade of Marmora are a group of rebel Galra, our members are called marmorites."
Allura tensed. "Meet with the blue paladin, but be careful Paladins, the Galra are not to be trusted." Allura spat, the masked figure did not respond.
Admin

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:00 pm
Kae nodded. "Rodger that." They followed Ty down to the ship, scanning the side for any guns that would shot them mid-flight. Can't be trusted... Galra kill... are assholes..
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:04 pm
Bambi nodded in agreement and flew down with the rest of the paladins. Her mind was full of possibilities about what the new paladin could look like. Would they be tall or short? A completely different alien, or humanoid? Excitable personality or shy and quiet? Mean or nice?

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Ty landed and got out of her lion, keeping her helmet on as the atmosphere was made up of unbreathable gases. She found the tunnel and dropped down, seeing someone who looked suspicously Altean and another masked person in the dark suit.

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:09 pm
Kae followed suit, and looked over the supposed Blue Paladin. "Y-you're Altean?" They gasped, noticing the marks on her cheekbones like Allura's.

Ryloria glared at the person in an awkward green suit. "Yeah, so what?"

Kae looked away. "I-nothing. It's just, we have another Altean on our main ship, and her name is Princess Allura."
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:11 pm
Bambi turned the corner but managed to hear the conversation and was confused by the other paladins' reactions, "Um, not to be rude, but why is that such a surprise?"

View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:14 pm
Allura's eyes widened, and gasped. "A-alteans?" She whispered. "Get the Blue Paladin back to the ship immdiently, I must speak with them.
Ty looked equally surprised. "In our history classes, we've been told Altea had been destroyed ten thousand years ago, along with any alteans remained."

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 pm
Ryloria nodded sadly. "I didn't know any others had survived. I'd be grateful to speak to Allura." She turned and looked at the Blue Lion. "I'll call you Wave, because they crash on the shores and can drown people."

Kae stepped back and chuckled. "Woah, okay. Not the explanation I was expecting but it works." They turned and jogged back to Verde. (I just realised that Kae's lion is literally just called Green)
Admin
View user profile

on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 pm
Bambi felt very sad all of a sudden, "They're all dead? Except you two. Um... wow. I-uh feel like I should apologise for being so insensitive." For no reason in particular (except one but they don't know yet Razz) her eyes pricked with tears. She blinked them away and was very confused, how could her tear ducts betray her like that?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum