Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

Re: Castle Of Lions

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm
Kae stared at Bambi in amazement. Another human, siding with Galra? Ludicrous.

Ryloria glared at Tylokia. "Got anything against her?" She growled, stepping away from Mavira and cracking her knuckles.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm
Tylokia narrowed her eyes. "I'm pretty sure fighting your fellow Paladins after being on the ship for less then an hour is't the wisest choice. And honestly, I would've thought you'd side with Allura. Afterall, the Galra destroyed your planet, and everyone on it." Ty said bitterly, hand gripping her bayard.
Allura had gone to her room, locking the doors and sliding to the ground.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 pm
Mavira stayed silent, not wanting to add to the anger.

Bambi rolled her eyes, "You know what, sure. The Galra may have destroyed your home planet. But just because Mavira is a Galran doesn't mean that she did! To put it simply: You are being racist and rude. It is not okay to hate someone just because of what other people of the same race or species have done to you!" She was yelling by the end of it and her markings shone through her chameleon disguise. This time they didn't disappear.

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:39 pm
Ryloria coughed. "Speciesist."

Kae snorted and turned, storming away. I do NOT want GALRA to FUCKING LEAD THE PALADINS!
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm
Ty's eyes widened as the Altean marks appeared. Glaring at Ryloria, Ty turned around, leaving the room soon after Kae. "You might want to look in the mirror." She called to Bambi as she left.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:45 pm
Bambi's hand went up to her cheeks, they burned slightly. She turned to look at Ryloria and Mavira, confusion spread across her face.

Mavira was shocked, a yellowish colour was emitting from the yellow paladin's face. "Ry, what's happening? Why is the yellow paladin's face glowing?"

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm
Ryloria's face cracked into a grin. "Bambi, you're Altean!"

Kae threw themself onto their bed and lay there. They puffed out a sigh and rolled onto their side, thinking. I miss you, Earth. Then they snorted. I could use Verde to blow Donald Trump up, tee hee
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:49 pm
Tylokia wondered through the ship, finding the training deck. Remembering that Allura had told her how to start it, she activated the gladiator and her bayard, settling into a battle stance as the gladiator dropped.
Allura had spent a few minutes sobbing on the ground. She got up though, and set to fixing her make-up.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:51 pm
"Wait.... what?! How is that possible? I grew up on Earth! I have Earth parents and an Earth Family! And I was Earth adopt- Ohhhhhhhhh" Bambi was shook

Mavira was so happy for Ryloria, "Oh my! Ry! There's another Altean! You must be ecstatic!"

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 pm
Ryloria nodded slightly. "Not ecstatic, but I'm quite happy." She walked over to Bambi and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Um. Hi, other Altean." WHYTHEFUCKDOIHAVETOBESOFUCKINGAWKWARDDDDDDDD

Kae fell asleep.
Admin
View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:54 pm
Allura headed back to the Black lion, nervous, but determined to gather everyone. "Paladins?" Allura said quietly, standing by the door.

View user profile

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 pm
Bambi was still in shock but managed to chuckle, "Hi to you too, other Altean." She was grinning and still too shook to notice Allura.

Mavira smiled, she could feel the electricity between. (hint hint nudge nudge). Though her face immediately fell as she heard Allura.
Admin

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:08 pm
Ryloria whipped around to stare at Allura. "Bambi is another Altean," she declared. "Bambi and I both are sided with Mavira, so it's two Alteans to one." Realising Allura had meant to be kind, Ryloria's face flushed and she stepped back. "Um. You were saying?" FUCKINGDAMNIT I BET BAMBI IS MAKING ME NERVOUS OR SOMETHING- *pause* WAIT WHY
Admin

on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm
(OH MY GOD ALTEANS NOT UNDERSTANDING HOW COWS WORK IS HILARIOUS HOLY SHIT ALLURA AND CORAN THIS JUST MADE MY NIGHT)
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:10 am
Why am I doing this again? Allura thought to herself as all eyes fell on her. Her face flushed with embarrassment, although she felt herself perk up as she got told Bambi was another Altean. "I believe we need to talk, Bambi and Ryloria, I wish to know how you escaped the Galra Empire...." Allura turned to Mavira, feeling guilty and angry at the Galra women. "I-I would like to know more about this Blade Of Marmora, as it sounds like they could be useful allies?..." Allura trailed off, blinking her red, puffy eyes,

View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:02 am
Bambi's excited expression fell, "Well, uhhh. I don't know."

Mavira smiled slightly, "Thank you Allura. I'm sure the Blade of Mamora would be happy to help you in this fight against Zarkon."

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:05 am
Ryloria shrugged. "I just woke up one day in the Blade of Mamora's base and can't remember anything before it."

Kae was still sleeping.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:09 am
"Are you hungry?" Allura asked. "We had barely gotten down to eat before...we discovered Mavira."

View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:13 am
Bambi nodded, "Yeah. I am rather peckish. I haven't eaten since I found the cave"

Mavira also nodded, "Yes please." She stood with her hand out, waiting for Ryloria to take it so she could guide her to the dining room.

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:14 am
Ryloria grasped Mavira's hand and led her carefully, following the other Paladins and Allura.

Kae's loud, rumbling stomach woke them up. Damnit I forgot we hadn't had breakfast welp let's go hope the Galra isn't there.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 am
Allura sat back down at the head of the table, pointing to a hose on the wall and explaining how it worked to Mavira.
Tylokia wiped the sweat off her forehead, panting as she deactivated the gladiator. Hungry, she headed towards the kitchen, seeing Allura, Mavira, Bambi and Ryloria in the kitchens.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:32 am
Bambi filled her bowl with the food-goo and tried some. It was an acquired taste but she didn't mind it too much.

Mavira fumbled her way around the kitchen and thanked Allura for helping her. She somehow managed to get some in the bowl, after spilling it all over the floor. The goo tasted pretty good so she kept eating it, it had been a while since she'd eaten.

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:35 am
Ryloria filled her bowl to the top and sat back in the chair, grinning. She leaned forward and started spooning the green food-goo into her mouth. I recognise this taste.... from before!

Kae stumbled into the kitchen sleepily and saw the Galra. DAMNIT. They shuffled toward the food-goo machine thingy and squirted some into her bowl, sitting down on the right side of the table (when you're facing Allura) and downed the stuff in one go.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:38 am
Allura greeted Kae and Tylokia as they sat down with bowls of food goo. "Now that you are all here, I want to share my plans. We need to start training immdiently. I understand that it has been a long day, so we might try some bonding exercises." Tylokia gave Allura a small smile, glad she wouldn't have to work her exhausted muscles much further.

View user profile

on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:41 am
Bambi smiled, glad that all the fighting was over, for now. "So, what kind of 'bonding exercises'?"

Mavira sat next to Ry, she could feel the excitement radiating off of her. She quickly finished her food goo and waited for Allura to explain.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum