Go down
Admin
View user profile

Planet Nysia

on Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:21 am
A planet with lots of life, but most of it is dangerous, with lots of poisonous planets and big, carnivorous monsters. Life for people without a load of money is hard. The temperature is 30-38 in winter, and at the peak of summer, 45-55 degrees.

Last edited by HaveFaithInLaith on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
View user profile

Re: Planet Nysia

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:25 am
Tylokia waves to her family, pocketing the hunting dagger and holding her hunting spear close. She goes into the forest, treading softly to avoid alerting any animals to her presence, both prey and predators.

View user profilehttp://everyoneisqueerhere.forumotion.com

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 am
Kae nodded at Allura's command and pushed one of the control-sticks. The lion flew forward and out of the Castle of Lions, and they flew down to the planet. "Woah." Kae looked around at the forest-filled planet. "It's beautiful." A sharp pang went through Kae, and they realised it was homesickness. "I miss Earth," they whispered, not realising the radio was still turned on. They narrowed their eyes and scanned the planet for the red of the Red Lion. Suddenly coordinates popped up on screen and Kae stopped in midair. They flew to the coordinates and watched the area carefully
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am
Tylokia crouches, pulling her hand back to launch the hunting spear at the Unari she was hunting. She grins, thinking she had this in the bag, until a large gust of wind blows through the area, and a loud sound comes from nearby. The Unari immediately starts to bounce away, and Ty stands, swearing. Starting to run after the creature, she pulls back the spear again, only to trip and stumble down a tunnel.

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am
Kae spotted a strange creature bounding away, and Kae realised they'd probably disturbed people. Whoops, they thought, searching for a clearing to land the lion. Before landing, Kae typed in a command to see what the temperature was outside. 37 degrees Celsius?! Kae's eyes widened significantly, then they sighed. Welp, guess I'm gonna fry.
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:49 am
Ty hadn't notice the large robotic lion land nearby, letting out another string of curses in her native language as she stood up. It was cooler underground, she noticed and as she looked around, she noticed strange carving in the walls. "What are these.....creatures?" She mutters

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:52 am
Kae put the visor all the way over their face so that they could breathe. Then, sucking in a deep breath, they grabbed their dagger from the side of the seat and left the lion. The heat hit them first, and they grumbled. "Allura, why am I stuck on the boiling planet?" They muttered, intending for Allura to hear. They scanned the area, and spotted a tunnel. Maybe the lion's in there, they thought, approaching it. Their suit made loud clanky noises and Kae cursed in Spanish
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:54 am
Allura smiled. "Whatever do you mean? "
Ty wiped the dirt off her legs, stepping towards the strange carvings. She'd never seen anything like it, and she wasn't quite sure who'd put them here, the elders had never spoken of older civilizations to do with these.

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:55 am
Kae grumbled something inaudible and looked down into the tunnel. They could see someone else, and they shot backwards, tripping over a branch which made a loud CRACK
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:58 am
Tylokia's head snaps up to the hole in the roof of the cave, survival instincts kicking in. If that wasn't a Nysian....Perhaps the safest place was in here, unless this was it's lair...She grabs her hunting knife, scales flashing neon red and yellow.

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:00 pm
Kae stumbled backwards again. "UhAlluraIthinkIdidsomethingstupidthere'ssomeonedowntheholeIthinktheredlion'sinthereisthattheredpaladinIsurehopesobecauseifnotwe'rescrewed."
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 pm
Allura frowns. "Go in to investigate, if whoever is down there is hostile, remember your bayard."
Tylokia hears talking, and relaxes slightly, backing up against the wall. She feels her back brush against the stone, and with a yelp, the carvings light up a red colour, and the ground beneath her falls, causing her to land on her back again, the second time in a few minutes.
Admin

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:06 pm
Kae heard a yelp and scrambled forward on hands and knees. There were red carvings in the wall. "I think whoever's down there is the Red Paladin. There are red carvings in the wall and a hole in the ground. I should wait for whoever is down there to come up, right?" Then they shook themself. "No, I should go down after." Without waiting for a reply, Kae slid into the tunnel and down the hole, activating their jetpack so that they didn't land on the person below. "Hello!" They called. "Does this planet have oxygen?"
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 pm
Tylokia got up quickly, looking up at the newcomer with a scowl, scales a more subdued red and yellow. "That is a ridiculous question, Nysia is bursting with life, yes it has oxygen."
Allura answers after Ty replies. "The scanners could've told you that."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:09 pm
Kae felt their face flush. "Oops." They landed beside the stranger and lifted the visor slightly, so it was only covering their eyes. They offered their hand in a handshake. "Hi, my name's Kae and I'm the Green Paladin of Voltron."
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:11 pm
Ty looks at the offered hand in distrust, not noticing the red lion behind her. "Voltron?"

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:12 pm
Kae glanced over the stranger's shoulder. "The red lion is behind you. Oh yeah, Voltron is supposed to save the universe or something."
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:13 pm
Ty narrows her eyes, glancing over her shoulder, eyes widening in surprise. "From what exactly?"

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:15 pm
Kae's head lowered slightly. "From the Galra, an evil group of people - that's an understatement - of people who want to kill everyone - that's also an understatement. Why? I dunno. My guess is that you're supposed to pilot the red lion, who is apparently the hardest of the five to pilot."
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:17 pm
Tylokia crosses her arms. "So, you expect me to up and leave my family, to defend everyone from a group of people, who I've heard almost nothing about, and put my life on the line-wait, forget that last one, I do that already-Oh, and I don't even know how to pilot. Anything."

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:22 pm
Kae glared at the Nysian, feeling white-hot anger shoot through them. "I didn't ask for this!" They shouted. "I didn't want this! I didn't want to leave my family, my friends, m-my loved ones!" The anger was pouring through them and their heart was pounding. "I.." they sat down and brought their knees up to their chest. "I didn't want this." Tears pricked at Kae's eyes but they blinked them away. "My mum, dad, sisters and brothers, my friends..." they felt a sob rise in their throat but they swallowed. "I miss them all." Their cheeks flushed a bright red with embarrassment at crying in front of a total stranger. "Great, now I'm crying." They muttered
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:24 pm
Tylokia's face softens. "Alright, I'll go pilot this lion." She huffs, and walks over to the barrier, placing her hand on it. The barrier stays up and she frowns.

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Kae looked up in surprise. I didn't think she'd actually do anything. They stood and watched. "I think you have to speak to it or something. Allura, what are your thoughts?" Before the Nysian could ask anything, they grinned sheepishly. "We get helmets and stuff and can speak to each other no matter how far apart we are."
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:29 pm
Allura scrunched up her eyebrows in thought. "You are right, you'll need to connect with your lion, but remember not to get frustrated. The red lion is the most temperamental of all lions."
Tylokia sighs. "How can you speak to a large metal robot." She mutters, but she feesl Red's conscious, and she presses gently against it.

on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:31 pm
(feesl? lol)

Kae watched in amazement as the barrier flickered slightly, and the red lion's eyes flashed momentarily. Kae clenched their fists and hoped. Wait a second. Hey Verde? Are you able to talk to the red lion and ask it to let the Nysian on board?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum